OMG, worst kit ever! I had SO much trouble with this kit, that just thinking about it depresses me. I’ve never been more happy to see the end of a build. But despite that, I didn’t just pay this off. I did the best that I could, which included making some MAJOR mods.
Here’s some examples of the issues that I faced:
The actual car body was NOT the same as the TV car (mentioned in Part 1);
The roll cage sat low (didn’t reach the roof), and didn’t reach the sides of the interior; and
There were pieces missing, as well as pieces that could be used (like the fuel tank that didn’t fit).
The rear window was the biggest mod, followed closely by fixing the roll cage. Here’s the way I fixed the rear window: